Trainee Bus Drivers
Location: London - W4 1SY
Salary: £11.56 Per Hour
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
With around 3,000 staff operating from 10 locations across south, west and North West London, we are a significant operator in the London bus market. Putting our customers and staff at the heart of what we do, we aim to offer a bus service in London that we are proud to deliver.
Do you want to join a dynamic and expanding company?
• Are you a people person and relish a challenge?
• If the answer is ‘YES’ to both of these questions then
• Why not become an RATP Dev London Bus Driver?
If you are interested please come and see us in Stamford Brook Garage for an application form and more information.
What we need from you
• Hold a full/clean driver’s licence, with at least one year’s UK driving experience
• Be prepared to work varying shift patterns, which include rostered weekends and bank holidays
• Be prepared to train for a PCV licence
• Sense of humour and enthusiastic attitude
What we can offer you
• Excellent rates of pay
• Free bus & tube travel (provided by TfL and subject to terms and conditions)
• Free uniform
• Full training and development
• A City & Guilds Qualification in Bus Driving
• Paid holidays
• Discount gym membership
• Company Pension