Our client is currently looking for a Supply Planner to join their team, they are based within the Petersfield area. The role will initially be on a 12 month FTC.
* Responsible for the Brand Supply Flow of EMEA finished goods and inventory, as well as the supply flow and inventory of non-EMEA produced finished goods for the EMEA region.
* Works closely with stakeholders: different brands, distribution, resource planning & material planning, GNPO, demand planning, QA, customer service and affiliates.
* Takes the necessary actions to achieve fill rates and inventory KPIs, providing input for the global / regional meetings.
* Negotiate with regions, markets and marketing;
* Participates in the SIOP related activities, including collaboration with demand planning and giving input to the regional and branded SIOP meetings.
* Support new launches by giving input during launch calls
* Where necessary, intervene in the allocation of stock and the prioritisation of the shipments.
To succeed in the role you need to have the following skills:
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Must be highly proficient with Microsoft
* Knowledge of ERP/SAP is desirable
* Knowledge of inventory and production planning
* Experienced in problem analysis and problem-solving thinking
* Experienced in dealing with change processes
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Petersfield, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy