Deputy Manager (Nursing)
I am currently working on behalf of a well-recognised charity, who is seeking a Deputy Manager for a specialist nursing care home near Bradford. The service provides care and support for people aged 18 years upwards who have physical disabilities and associated needs.
This national charity provides care for adults and elderly people with physical disabilities and other associated disabilities. Care is provided in residential homes, supported living and respite centres.
Hourly rate and hours: £19.06 p/h on 37.5 hours - Circa £37k
RGN ideal, but would consider RMN/RNLD with strong general nursing experience.
The job will involve managing the nursing team so strong clinical skills are a must.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional clinical knowledge
- Good understanding of physical disabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deputise in Manager`s absence
- Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / service - CQC compliance
- Making sure service users get the most out of the service
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to (Email Removed) or alternatively call on (phone number removed) to discuss specific roles.
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.