Provide Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a primary school in the Newark area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious teaching assistant to help support a year 4 class.We are looking for candidates with the Level 3 teaching assistant qualification as a minimum and have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting teachers and children in primary schools. This is a long term contract to start in May and working full time until July.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working as a teaching assistant.
* Have Cache Level 3 or equivalent
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Pay processed through one of our Umbrella partners who offer perk boxes.
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!