Customer Contact Agent
CUSTOMER CONTACT AGENT
Trafford Park – 20K
If you are looking for a career and wanting to join a business that promotes from within and develops its staff to have opportunities across the business, then apply immediately today!
Purpose of the role is to contact customers who have shown an interest in receiving debt advise.
You will be collecting customer information, and understanding their needs before transferring them through to a dept solution advisor
* Free on site parking
* On site canteen with Costa Café
* Free on site gym (open weekends as well)
* Modern open plan work spaces
* ONLY 1 out of tree Saturdays and no Bank Holiday
* Structured and detailed training
* Free shuttle bus from Cornbrook tram station and excellent public transport links
* Free bottle of wine on your birthday and a day OFF
* Monthly team night out and social events
* Rota given in advance for the whole year!
* Casual dress code
* Discounted tickets to music events
* Make outbound calls in response to customers enquires
* Work towards meeting daily weekly and monthly KPI’s
* Take inbound calls as and when required
* Ensure that all calls stick to GDPR regulations and meet FCA standards
* Ensure that call backs are actioned when required
* Ensure that calls are compliant and follow structures provided
* Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with sensitive matters and vulnerable customers
* Motivated to succeed and progress within your carrier
* Telephone/ contact centre experience would be desirable
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Margherita @ Adecco Manchester today – – (phone number removed)
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy