Technical Sales Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Executive to expand our client’s outbound sales operation from their facility near Petersfield.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to start their career in sales, our client is looking to find and train ambitious people to progress in an established sales team. The role will consist of performing all necessary internal sales activities to develop business in a range of industries and applications.
* Sourcing new leads and making direct telephone approaches to potential customers
* Making outbound calls to warm prospects and previous customers currently on our database
* Managing and building relationships with current customers
* Generating quotations for new work, following up and closing orders
* Maintaining customer and contact database
* The chance to attend occasional exhibitions and visiting customers in the UK and overseas
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
* Results oriented with a drive to hit targets
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Organised and able to prioritise own work
* Computer literate
* Outbound sales experience
Due to the rural location, having your own car will be essential. Training will be provided.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Petersfield, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy