Administrator - Part Time
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Looking for a part time role to fit around other commitments?
A expert in transport infrastructure and urban development are looking for an Administrator to be an integral part of the team, providing administrative support for all site records, local HR and Payroll.
As the Administrator you will be required to:
* Be responsible for the administration of Third Party Insurance claims including logging of all correspondence on the internal system
* Answer all telephone queries
* Liaising with Clients, Claimants, operations and central staff
* Support with the administration of non-salaried payroll and HR
* Any other adhoc duties required
The successful Administrator will be:
* Experienced in handling Insurance Claims and payroll
* A good communicator with an excellent telephone manner, able to liaise with people at all levels
* Able to work to deadlines and in a fast paced environment
* A team player
* Able to demonstrate the discretion required when handling peoples personal data
This is a part time role for 22.5 hours per week - flexible on what hours are worked