Site Engineer needed for new build Care Home construction site in North Staffordshire.
Site Engineer required for work on steel frame Care Home projects, working for a successful regional contractor. On project is a large new build Care Home.
As the Site Engineer you will be part of the engineering function reporting to the lead engineer, and working closely with the site management teams on the project.
The project is part way through, with 40% of the holding bolts still to be positioned and fixed with Steel Fixers starting on site in a couple of weeks. The Engineer will be required for at least a 4/5 month period.
As a the Site Engineer your responsibility's will be:
* Competent and demonstrate advanced awareness in the best forms of dimensional control and is comfortable in rotating global grids into local grid format.
* Is a key member of the project management team in the delivery of Health, Safety and Environmental presentations.
* Good experience on use of AutoCad.
* Encourages the engineering team to complete as-built surveys for key elements. Understands key tolerances and can analyse details across a number of interfaces to highlight potential problems.
* Is competent in the use of digital information systems i.e. A-Site, 4P etc.
* Has good experience of robotic total stations
* Able to complete health and safety inspections, providing assistance and support to graduate and site engineers.
* Completes an individual daily diary.
* Competent in the principles of quality control for the majority of packages. Can review and create Inspection & Test Plans.
As an experienced Site Engineer, you will have relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng), a relevant CSCS card and ideally first aid certification.
You will have experience working on projects up to £10 million in value.
In turn my client can offer ongoing workload across a number of sites.
Please contact Mark Warrington on (phone number removed) to discuss further.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy