Electrician required. Our client are a specialist refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and electrical contractor based in Hampshire who offer design, installation, and service and maintenance solutions to commercial clients. They are currently recruiting for an electrician to join their growing field based installation team.
The installation electrician must be conversant with all aspects of electrical installations, and will be responsible for working on commercial sites carrying out installation and re-fit works, as well as carry out testing and inspecting of electrical components. The electrician will be covering a large patch across the South of England and into the Midlands, so you will be required to stay away on location regularly Monday to Friday working in teams, with occasional night shifts required. The electrician will have an apprentice working under them.
The successful electrician will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an approved electrician role, with experience with carrying out electrical works in the retail and commercial sectors. The approved electrician must hold their NVQ Level 3 as a minimum, and ideally will be JIB Gold Card approved, and hold their City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5 qualification.
Electrician Position Requirements
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an approved electrician working in the commercial sector
* Confident with all aspects of electrical installations
* Test and inspect components of electrical systems
* 17th Edition / 18th Edition
* City & Guilds NVQ Level 3
* City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5 Testing and Inspect
* CSCS/ECS JIB Gold Card
* Full UK Driving Licence
Electrician Position Remuneration
* Salary £28,000 to £32,000 with and OTE of £45k+
* Lots of Overtime Available
* Company Van + Fuel Card + Door to Door travel paid
* Stay Away Allowance
* Mobile Phone
* Full package to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.