Our client is one of the world's leaders in shared Virtual Reality. They create immersive projection spaces for a broad number of industries including architecture, engineering, construction, cultural and educational institutions, oil and gas, and many more. Our products get used for immersive design, brand awareness, training, storytelling, sales suites, innovation labs and much much more.
They are a fast-growing UK company who has recently open offices in the US, Canada and recently Melbourne. They are succeeding in one of the worlds most talked about sectors and our client base is varied due to an exciting product range.
Responsibilities and Duties
• First point of contact for all deliveries to the warehouse. Informing stakeholders of status and location of orders.
• Oversight of all dispatches from the Warehouse to events or installations.
• Oversight of all equipment returning to include documentation of damaged or missing equipment, and any repair and replacement required.
• Keeping all warehouses tidy and organised.
• Helping to implement a new inventory management system and ensure that it is well maintained.
• Overseeing all health and safety aspects of the warehouse area and working together with our Health and Safety Consultant to ensure compliance.
• Managing stock levels to ensure consumables are always in stock.
• Making sure all van fleet and rental plant machinery is serviced as per the rental agreements and all are fit for purpose.
• Making sure all rental electrical equipment has appropriate and up to date P.A.T test certificate.
• Implementing a personal responsibility system for all tools allocated to production staff.
Qualifications and Skills
• Organised with attention to detail
• Self-driven and able to work independently whilst still being part of a team and communicating progress to management
• Excellent communicator
Your salary and will be based on experience, the company also pays bonuses.
ffice hours are 9.00 am until 5.30 pm with an hour for lunch, with 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays. We have a policy of flexibility and working hours can be changed by agreement, including home working. In addition, the offices will be closed between Christmas and New Year.
Looking for someone to start immediately in a full-time capacity.
Job Type: Full-time
• Warehouse Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Licence - Driving (Required)