We are currently looking for multidrop delivery driver 3.5 t on a temp to perm basis for one of our clients based in Exeter. This will be working on the 7am - 5pm shift Monday to Friday with overtime available at the weekends.
The role will involve:
- Deliver a wide range of products to different address and through different routes.
- Load and unload products on and off the vehicle.
- On a daily basis to check the order forms and organise the most efficient delivery round so as to ensure all deliveries are delivered on the day they are assigned for.
- Deliver the orders as per the daily order sheet and to report back to the Manager at regular intervals during the shift to give a progress update and to alert management to any problems, for example late running deliveries or road traffic congestion.
- Check the orders on arrival at the delivery address, prior to final delivery, to ensure that the goods and/or packaging has not been damaged or dislodged during transit.
- Ensure that the deliveries are checked by the recipient customer, and signed for as in good order.
- Provide excellent customer service and resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Transport products from the unit to the retail store.
- Spot opportunities and obtain new customers along the route.
You will need to have:
- Hold a full UK drivers licence with no more then 6 points on it
- Be over 25 years of age due to Insurance reasons
- Have a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Possess excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be a self starter and able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be flexible and available for overtime working.
- IMMEDIATE START!!
- Overtime and weekends available.
- Opportunity for temp to perm/ permanent role for the right candidate.
- Training provided.
- Weekly pay and uniform provided.
If you are interested in the role or would like more information, please call Joanna on (phone number removed) or apply online or email joanna @(url removed) with a CV.