A dynamic and friendly working environment, generous salary, 26 days holiday plus an extra day at Christmas, ongoing training and study support with opportunities to progress, flexible working hours!
We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, corporate organisation, as an HR Advisor. You will join a team of 20 which are split into 3 teams, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and People Operations within a fast paced and ever changing environment.
You will be working along side 2 HRBP’s and one HR Advisor. The company offer a dynamic challenging job in a friendly working climate. You will have the opportunity to create, shape and drive something new for the future. They offer a competitive remuneration package, including some brilliant benefits. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives.
- To deliver a professional internal HR advisory service to managers and employees to promote the HR function through relationship building and coaching managers to increase their capability and confidence in managing people issues
- Working with managers in the business, interpreting and applying the HR policies and procedures compliantly and legislatively
- Manage all case work and escalate appeals to the Business Partner, highlighting risks and complexities where necessary
- To complete all necessary meetings, correspondence and documentation in accordance with legislative and service requirements
- Prepare insight that enable managers to make the right decisions for their business area including: absence, turnover, listening survey
- Be part of the project team to make continual improvements across the HR portfolio
- Work closely with Managers to understand the business areas, identify strengths and opportunities and to drive a high-performance culture
What the employer is looking for:
- CIPD Level 3 or above
- Minimum of 12 months experience of ER case management
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Able to resolve problems quickly
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary £30-33k
- 26 days holiday plus an extra day at Christmas
- Pension scheme
- Offers and discounts
- Excellent progression opportunities within an established and expanding company!
Due to the number of applications we often receive; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.