V3 are recruiting one Office Manager to join an exclusive team. The company is an excellent employer and the company is futuristic, forward thinking and fast paced. The salary is between £25,000-£30,000, based on experience.
We are looking for a quick start, ensure you apply today to give yourself the best opportunity!
• Assisting in dealing with HR related issues and paperwork, including coordinating the recruitment process for new staff; recording holidays and sickness.
• Answering telephones where necessary
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment
• Provide strong administrative support to the senior management team
• Coordinate telephones, mobile phones, electricity and other office contracts
• Assist with insurance renewal & office policies as necessary
• Manage vehicles with the assistance of office administrator
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and issues
• Occasional travel booking for Senior Management and minute taking where required
• Working with Management, implementing and maintaining office systems
• coordinating events and meetings
• Undertake any other reasonable tasks that may be required from time to time.
• Proven 2+ years' experience as an Office Manager
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
Skills and Personal Qualities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to deal with all levels of staff
• A self-starter who is able to work without supervision or guidance using own initiative within agreed parameters
• Able to work effectively within a pressurised environment
• Accuracy and an eye for detail with excellent time management and organisational skills
• Professional, friendly and approachable with an assertive and confident manner when required
• A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done
• Ability to build rapport and effective working relationships with all levels of staff
• Discreet and trustworthy, able to deal sensitively with private or confidential information
• Proactive, flexible and resourceful
Please apply today for a confidential interview.