West Malling, Kent
£18,000 - £21,000
An opportunity has become available for a Administration Assistant to join my client in West Malling.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Administrator, who holds strong IT skills to support the team.
As it is a busy office environment, dealing with clients and various teams, you should be able to work under pressure and be flexible in approach.
* General Administration including ad hoc printing, typing, spreadsheet work, review of document filing.
* Reception Duties: To answer all incoming telephone calls, assist callers with any enquiries. Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they sign in and sign out of the Visitor Book.
* Maintain and record meeting room bookings for internal and external meetings.
* Order refreshments for meeting if requested. Providing visitors and internal staff members with refreshments throughout the meeting as required.
* Carry out all necessary travel arrangements to include, hotel accommodation, flights and trains. Obtaining best prices where possible.
* Raise purchase orders on Oracle software systems.
* Maintain progress tracking spreadsheets as directed by our Project Managers & Cost Managers project activities
* Liaise with Clients and Suppliers to resolve issues relating to requisitions/purchase orders.
* Liaise with main contractors & PM’s to obtain daily project progress reports
* Collate updated snagging reports from main contractors for live projects on a weekly basis
* Assists with the updating of information on the company website & preparation of the company’s social media releases and newsletter
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.