Monday - Friday
Crews Hill – Enfield
Our client in Crews Hill are seeking a cleaner to join their busy and specialist team in the sundries department on a temporary basis. Established in 1990 with locations worldwide they offer a range of wholesale flowers, plants and sundries from throughout the UK, Holland and all over the world. They are seeking a cleaner to help within their cash and carry cleaning and tidying as they prepare for a very exciting project!
The ideal candidate will be as follows:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within this industry
- Must be able to understand instructions and work well within a team environment
- Hold a UK driving licence and have their own vehicle for commuting to work (NO ACCESS VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT)
- Candidate must have a willingness attitude and a can do approach!
Duties to include:
- Cleaning and tidying of warehouse environment
- Taking instruction and assisting other team members, which may include working with other areas other than the sundries department.
- Organising of each aisle, ensure every item is labelled correctly and in the correct place
- Parking on site
- Cafe on site
- Opportunity to be a part of a large team during an exciting project
- Holiday through the agency
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please call Pertemps Enfield today!!!!