EYPS have some exciting opportunities for Secondary Recruitment Consultants to join their Sister Company, Exact Education our office in Newcastle.
We’re looking for big personalities, who are serious about a long term career in education recruitment to fill our Secondary Recruitment Consultant position. To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be a strong natural communicator and ambitious for life-changing earnings. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships, and delivering an excellent and honest service to schools and colleges.
Key role and responsibilities for this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role
- Sourcing candidates for specific positions
- Liaising with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Managing staff working within education settings that are working for Exact Education
- Completing compliance checks
Minimum requirements for this Secondary Recruitment Consultant role;
-Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the recruitment market
- Sales experience
If you want to hear more about this Secondary Recruitment Consultant role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!