Are you a customer focused, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a busy trade environment?
We have an opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join our team in Leyburn on a part time, permanent basis. The days and hours required would be Thursday and Friday 7am to 5pm and Saturday on a rota basis 7am to 12pm.
Myers Building Supplies has 14 branches throughout Yorkshire and is part of the family owned Myers Group. We are looking to recruit a motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our committed and experienced team supplying a whole range of building materials including kitchens and bathrooms. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful family business with strong links to the local community.
The successful Sales Assistant will receive a competitive rate of pay plus fantastic benefits including;
- Excellent Holiday Allowance (including day off on your birthday) which increases with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Training & Development Programs to help meet your career ambitions
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Applications for this Sales Assistant role are invited from individuals who:
- Are enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a busy trade environment
- Have knowledge of building products or timber sales or related trades
- Are customer focused
- Enjoy working as part of a team
To become our Sales Assistant you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to join our team as a Sales Assistant please click ‘Apply’ today.
Leyburn is commutable from Catterick, Brompton on Swale, Bedale and surrounding areas.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.