Are you a qualified teacher with a PE specialism?
Empowering Learning are working closely with an 'Outstanding' Secondary school in the Cardiff area for a pe teacher to cover a teacher for the summer term.
The role will consist of teaching PE for 80% of the timetable and covering teachers for the remainder of the time.
The position is Full time.
It will last until the end of the summer term in July, however there is a possibility of becoming permanent if you should like to.
Information about the school:
* Medium sized middle school with 600 pupils on roll catering to pupils from Year 7-11
* Easily accessible via public transport facilities;
* 'Outstanding' rating from OFSTED;
* Ample parking at the school;
* A warm, welcoming environment with a brilliant ethos;
* Pupils who are excited to learn;
* Opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers;
* Brand new, state of the art facilities for pupils and staff;
* A supportive senior leadership team;
* Leading training and CPD opportunities.
* Be respectful to the school's values;
* Be able to withhold the school's 'Outstanding' rating;
* Have a proven track record of successful teaching;
* Put pupils at the forefront of education;
* Be dynamic;
* Be adaptable;
* Be able to work well in a team alongside other members of staff;
* Be willing to work hard to make improvements to the school overall;
* Have a desire to grow and build upon your expertise.
Empowering Learning can offer:
* A dedicated consultant to assist you during your clearance process;
* An education specialist to support you throughout your placement at the school;
* Coaching prior to your interview should you require it;
* Competitive rates of pay;
* Continued support throughout the placement;
* DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
The position will initially be for one term with an option for the right candidate to become permanent.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be put forward, please respond to this advert by submitting your CV or calling Luke Elliott in the Cardiff Office. See Website for details.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.