Electrician required. Our client are a leading M&E contractor who are looking for a fully qualified, experienced electrician to join their team to assist on project based work covering sites across the Manchester area.
The electrician will be required to carry out installations, testing, wiring, minor refurbs, trunking, data containment, maintenance and work on lighting across both domestic properties and commercial properties including hospitals, offices and other commercial buildings.
The electrician will hold relevant qualifications such as 17th/18th edition, City & Guilds 2391 or 2394 and 2395, JIB card, AM2 or a form of level 3 qualificaiton in electrotechnical services or electrical installations.
Electrician Position Overview
The electrician will be working across both domestic and commercial sites across the Manchester area carrying out installations, testing, wiring, minor refurbs, trunking, data containment, maintenance and work on lighting.
Electrician Position Requirements
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a fully qualified electrician
* Commercial and domestic electrical experience essential
* 17th/18th edition
* City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspect, or City & Guilds 2394 and 2395.
* JIB card
* Full UK Driving Licence
Electrician Position Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
* Van + fuel card + Door to Door paid travel
* 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays
* Overtime available
* Full package to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.