Badenoch and Clark are currently working in partnership with one of our largest clients in the North Yorkshire region. Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join the finance team on a permanent basis. The accountant will report directly into the finance manager. The benefits include a competitive pension, study support and a great work life balance.
Duties will include but are not limited to completing monthly management accounts, cash flow forecasting, managing payroll, maintaining the general ledger, managing the cash management system, completing reconciliations, assisting with preparing the business plans and completing budgets.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a qualified accountant or part qualified that is studying towards ACCA or CIMA qualification.
• Experience of producing and preparing management accounts to an intermediate level or above.
• Experience in preparation of the monthly management accounts.
• Experience of completing annual rent & service charge calculations.
• Experience in treasury management function. - Experience in completing bank reconciliations.
• Experience in budget setting and completing annual reviews.
• Experience in Rents and service charge within housing.
• Experience of Treasury management within a not for profit organisation would be desirable.
• Excel skills to an intermediate level.
• Not for profit organisation
• £28,000 - £30,000
• Management Accountant
• Permanent position
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy