Do you enjoy supporting others to live a fulfilling life? Would you like flexibility in your working hours, so you can choose when and where you work?
Well look no further! Randstad Care in the South West are looking for experienced care staff to come and join our support worker team.
We work with a variety of care providers in the Bridgwater area, all of whom put their residents at the heart of all they do. You could be supporting young people, you could be supporting adults. It might be someone with learning disabilities, mental health issues or physical difficulties. The work you will be doing varies from client to client, depending on who you are supporting. You could helping prepare meals, helping around the house, sitting and having a natter or out and about, the possibilities are endless!
What the job involves:
* Providing first class care on a one to one basis
* Personal care as and when required
* Assisting with medication
* Taking part in activities in and out of the home
What you need to be on the team:
* A genuine, caring, empathetic personality
* At least six months experience in a previous care role
* Experience of moving and handling people
* Experience of personal care
* Full driving licence and own transport are helpful but not essential
* Wanting to work at least three days per week
* Previous Emergency First Aid and Moving and Handling Training.
What you get in return:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Paid holiday
* Complete flexibility, choose when and where you work
* An excellent suite of online training
* Access to our benefits app offering discounts on holidays and shopping!
* Working with a friendly, supportive team that look after you whilst you are caring for others.
If you want to be part of an amazing care team supporting great care providers in the Bridgwater area, apply online today!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.