Search Healthcare is a leading healthcare recruitment agency and preferred supplier to prominent NHS Trusts, placing a range of healthcare professionals.
We are looking to recruit 2 x Education Health Care Plan Nurses to work Monday to Fridays 8 – 4 to assist within the schools in Liverpool
£16.30 per hour
Responsibilities will include
• Gather information from key professionals in order to formulate Educational Health Care Plans for children and young people.
• To promote effective multi professional working and collaboration with the team around the child and young person with internal and external partners.
• Ensure appropriate interpretation of national policy of the Special Needs and Disability Code of Practice 0 to 25yrs along with SEND forms and documents deliver local needs.
Requirements (to register with Search)
• Qualified nurse with current Pin.
• Ability to meet compliance standard (DBS, Occ Heath, References)
Benefits (of registering with Search)
• Competitive rates of Pay – PAYE or Umbrella
• Fast track registration
• Free DBS
• Free Mandatory Training
• Free 1st Uniform
• Weekly Payroll
• Revalidation Support & Updates
• Experienced and friendly consultant
Should you be interested in further information, please contact Lisa Matthews on (phone number removed) or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age