Experienced Heavyside Sales Assistant
Location: Uttoxeter, ST14 8HR
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Contract: Permanent, full time
Heavyside Sales Assistant with previous Builders Merchant experience is required to join a family run builder`s merchant which has been supplying building and landscaping materials to trade and the public for over 100 years.
They have 12 branches across the Midlands which focus on extensive stock holding and excellent customer service. They are looking for an experienced Heavyside Sales Assistant to join their growing team.
Job Summary/Overall Scope of Position
• To ensure that all customers are served in a prompt and efficient manner in line with Business Objectives
• To promote, improve and increase profitable Sales for the Company by creating
• Good customer liaisons and communications
• Liaising with Manufacturers and Suppliers to further promote Sales where necessary
• Provide an after-sales service to customers where necessary
• To react promptly and accurately to all tenders, quotations and estimates in accordance with Company
pricing policies and procedures
• Improve and maintain good product knowledge of all products stocked and displayed and generally
keep aware of products available in the market place
• Any other duties associated with this position
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in the builders Merchant`s industry
• Focused on delivering outstanding customer service through out
• Have a high level of self-motivation
• Ability to work alone
• Ability to communicate at all levels professionally
• Achieve sales targets and maintain profit margins
• To have persistence to ensure objectives are met
• Computer literate
• Smart Appearance
• To share a responsibility with the Management for your own personal training and development
• Prioritise work and maintain tidy and organised work area/records
• Have a full clean Driving Licence
The above job description is designed to indicate the general scope of the role and will be subject to periodic review.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please click on APPLY and forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.