Electrician required for our client, a building maintenance and refurbishment contractor. They are currently seeking a commercial electrician in the Manchester area. This contractor have been established for over 20 years and are turning over more than 5.5 Million a year. There are around 50 members of staff spread across their refurbishment and reactive teams within the company.
The electrician will be required to carry out installations, testing, wiring, minor refurbs, trunking, data containment, maintenance and work on lighting across both domestic properties and commercial properties including hospitals, offices and other commercial buildings. The electrician will hold relevant qualifications such as 17th/18th edition, City & Guilds 2391 or 2394 and 2395, JIB card, AM2 or a form of level 3 qualification in electro technical services or electrical installations.
Electrician - Manchester Position Overview
* Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
* Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems
* Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
* Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
* Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
* Install electrical systems to 18th edition wiring regulations, including installing heating and cooling systems
Electrician - Manchester Position Requirements
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a fully qualified electrician
* Commercial and domestic electrical experience essential
* 17th/18th edition
* City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspect, or City & Guilds 2394 and 2395.
* JIB card
* Full UK Driving Licence
Electrician - Manchester Position Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
* Van + fuel card + Door to Door paid travel
* 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays
* Overtime available
* Full package to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.