Business: Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver (Class C+E) at our Doncaster Site, working 48 hours per week & in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD).
As a Service Delivery Driver (Class C+E) your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Driving HGV vehicles including Arctic Work, Bulk Tipper trailers and Fridge Boxes.
• Operating vehicle equipment – Bin Lift, Tail Lift, Tipper Body etc.
• Maintaining vehicle/equipment to a clean and serviceable standard.
• Completion of documentation (Driver Records + Collection Records)
• Ensuring that vehicle checks are carried out and the vehicle is driven in a safe and courteous manner.
• Following safe working procedures when tipping/unloading the vehicle.
• It is essential that Candidates hold a full Driving licence – HGV Class C+E
• Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner
• Have experience of operating Tippers/Fridge Box/Curtainsider/Tanker. This is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
• Have the ability to demonstrate understanding of EU Rules and WTD
• Driver CPC completed
• Hold a digital tachograph driver card
• Experience of using PDA consignment note systems. This is preferable as but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary: Competitive Pay and Company Benefits
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)