Credit Controller - 6 Months FTC
Your role will be to ensure that all debts outstanding for new and existing customers are collected, cash receipts posted & allocated in keeping with company policies and contracted payment terms agreed with the clients specified within this role.
You will be working within a busy accounts department for the credit control team.
* Handles a ledger of approximately 130 live clients
* Chasing debtors on a daily basis to reduce the aged debt
* Regular customer contact via telephone & email dealing with cash collection and invoice queries
* Daily allocation of BACs and Cheque payments
* Undertake banking of cheques
* Maintains accurate and up to date customer details and call summary notes
* Produce overdue letters and statements in line with company policy
* Provide excellent customer service and be able to build up very good rapport with internal and external clients
As a business, we truly live by “work hard, play hard”! We organise a range of company wide social events to suit everyone’s tastes. Every year we take everyone to Goodwood for a day of fun at the races. We also throw a Christmas party & staff awards for you and your plus one as well as a Christmas party for your children – two huge events for you to note down in the calendar! If that’s not your thing, we also partake in the JP Morgan challenge every summer and numerous golf days. Your calendar will soon fill up if you join the Gattaca clan!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 700 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.