CNC Turner role - Aerospace Industry
You will be joining a reputable Aerospace manufacturing company who supply components into the leading aerospace companies such as AIRBUS and BOEING.
For the CNC Turner position you must:
- Experience of Setting, Operating and Part Programming
- Must be conversant with Mazak Turning Machines
- Must be conversant with Fanuc & Mazatrol controls
- Must have experience working to very tight tolerances
- Be able to read complex engineering drawings
- Be conversant with 3, 4 & 5 axis machines
- Ability to self inspect your own work
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment
Required qualifications for the CNC Turner role are:
- Apprentice trained/Time served engineer
- Industry experience - Aerospace (ideal), Nuclear, Medical or Automotive (high end), Motorsport: all with high tolerances
- Be able to work to AS9100 standards
- Must have good team working skills coupled with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible and forward thinker with a 'can do' attitude.
Hours for the role:
X 2 CNC Turners – Weekend Day Shifts (6am-6pm Friday/Sunday)£18.95ph
X 2 CNC Turners – Weekend Night Shift (6pm-6am Friday/Sunday) £21.89ph
Overtime is also available at premium rates
If you feel that your skills match this role please click ‘apply now’ below