Yardman / Site Driver
Are you a successful Site Driver looking for a new challenge?
Site Driver – North East London
Salary: Basic £17,500 - £18,500
Due to continuing business success and growth our client has a fantastic opportunity available for a Site Driver to join their site in North East London.
The successful candidate for our Site Driver vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills. You will need to hold a BE Licence and have previous dealership experience.
A large part of the Site Driver position involves:
* Examine customer vehicles for damage and tyre safety prior to collecting vehicle ensuring that damage reports are completed and pointed out to customers wherever possible
* Maintain systems and procedures in line with department operating standards and utilise them appropriately
* Complete repair order / invoice documentation with the customer where necessary
* Hand over completed vehicles ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out
* Receive and receipt for the collection of payments from customers where necessary
* Chauffeur company personnel and / or customers where required
* Collect / deliver small items where required
* Display an enthusiastic, motivated and committed approach to work
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
* Customer awareness
* Ability to work to deadlines and targets
* Strong teamwork skills
* Confident and professional communication skills
* Full driving licence
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then APPLY today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen