Recruitment Manager - Heathrow Airport
Recruitment Manager – Heathrow Airport
Salary - negotiable depending on experience
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for a professional and experienced Recruitment Manager based from our busy Heathrow office.
The successful candidate will have experience in high volume and fast paced recruitment and will be expected to work closely with the Directors and other Recruitment Consultants to run the day to day recruitment function whilst developing and growing their own department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Working to a pre-defined list of KPIs to bring on new clients
* Registering new candidates and accurately placing their details onto the company database
* Keeping and maintaining accurate and compliant candidate and client records
* Making permanent staff and temporary worker placements in line with company targets
* Making outbound, proactive sales calls to prospective companies to generate new business (vacancies and bookings)
* Booking yourself out on company visits (in line with company KPIs) to ensure strong conversions of sales for the business
* Taking client booking and vacancy requirements accurately over the phone and face to face, and actively seeking candidates to fill these positions
* Achieving gross profit targets for the business
* Reporting weekly activity and sales figures to the Managing Director
* Oversee the general running of the Heathrow office to ensure productivity and professionalism is maintained at all times
* Proven experience of Recruitment
* All applicants must have right to work in UK
* Complete 5 years’ reference check is required with clean criminal record.
* Intermediate knowledge of Ms Office, Ms Word, Ms Excel
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Confident and outgoing
* Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
This role is a temporary to permanent contract for the right candidate. You will be flexible to work full time from Monday to Friday.