Valeter Driver - Bristol Airport
Valeter/Driver – Bristol Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for experienced Car Valeters and ad-hoc Drivers to work on a self-employed basis for one of our major clients based at Bristol Airport.
As a Car Valeter, you will be responsible of preparing and valeting of customer cars to the required standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Valeting cars exterior and interior
* Working to set timeframes and targets
* Must adhere to company’s procedures and guidelines
* Other duties as required
* All applicants must have right to work in UK
* Must be 21 years old and over for insurance purposes
* Must have full UK/EU licence with a minimum of 1 years’ driving experience
* Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to deal with customers effectively
* Good standard of English
* Must be able to work on your own and as a part of team
* Previous valeting experience preferred
Site is open 7 days per week so you must be flexible and able to work shifts (7am-7pm or 12am-12pm depending on volume and requirements).
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button or contact our Recruitment Team.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.