Customer Service Advisor
Due to company expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a FTSE 100 listed company. With a focus on inclusivity, ambition and company growth, it is an opportune time to become a member of this ever-increasing workforce. If you are looking for the chance to further your career in Administration and for your rare skills to be valued and developed then this company would be perfect for you.
Based in Derbyshire, this firm are looking to add a valuable employee to their customer services team - and this could be you. Established over 30 years ago and with a team of over 3000 employees nationwide, the ideal candidate will have a background in Customer Services and administration.
Customer Service Advisor | Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities
• As a Customer Service Advisor you will be taking calls from customers and providing them with the right information as well as transferring them to the relevant department
• Responding to and dealing with email enquiries, monitoring the inbox and responding accordingly
• Speaking to customers and taking meter readings, and taking the necessary action
• Demonstrate ability to work in pressurised situations and spot attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong background in Customer Services, preferably having worked as a Customer Service Advisor previously
• As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have strong telephone communication skills, and a positive reaction if dealing with a difficult situation
• IT proficient, including a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Word
• A motivation to deliver a first class customer service experience on every call
Other Benefits & Rewards
• Full training provided for your first 4 weeks
• Competitive salary of £18,000 which increases after successful completion of probation
• Excellent company pension scheme
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy then please do not hesitate to send over your CV to Rianna Sidhu, or alternatively please give me a call on (phone number removed).