Social Personnel are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Workers to join the Child Protection Team in the Greater Manchester Region, Including in: Oldbury Council, Salford City Council, Rochdale Borough Council, Trafford Council, Bury Council, Bolton Council and Manchester City Council!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive authority and become part of a great team with exceptional support offered from all colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors.
Benefits of the role:
- Great and competitive pay rates of £26 per hour!
- 37-Hour weeks
- Supportive environment with weekly team meetings
- Invested in new technology in order to promote agile working
- Year on year improvements
- Presenting care plans to conferences reviews
- Handling CIN & CP cases
- Presenting written and verbal evidence in court
- A variety of Social Work intervention will be used including casework, direct work on an outreach basis, and when appropriate, group work
- Preparing child protection and children in need reports
- Interventions will be aimed at preventing the escalation in family breakdown and to stabilize the child/young person’s situation
- Completing Section 47 Investigations
- Mentoring and supervising Newly Qualified Social Workers
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- You own personal consultant with over 10 years’ experience
- Guaranteed weekly payments with a competitive pay rate
- Industry leading compliance
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we’ll obtain for you)
- Generous £250 ‘refer a friend’ bonus scheme
What you’ll need:
- A valid & current HCPC registration
- 2+ years’ experience within Social Worker
- Relevant Social Work qualification
- Diploma of Higher Education, Dip SW, BASW, CQSW etc.
- Driving license & access to a car
- Eligibility to work within the UK
If you’re interested in this role please click ‘Apply’ below!