Full time Project Manager in the Bristol area to service North Somerset, Cardiff and Worcester locations. Experience working within Council, Local Government or Outsourcing Environments is essential.
- To manage the scoping, planning & implementation of changes ensuring that the results delivered are in agreement with the benefits defined ensuring adherence to all project management standards and maintenance of associated project documentation.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of a number of programmes and/or projects.
- To be responsible for the ownership and management of the programme/project budget.
- To actively manage & control risks and issues, develop contingency plans where necessary.
- To plan & prepare Project, Stage and Exception Plans in conjunction with the PMO ensuring that they are realistic & progress is monitored.
- Communicate to senior management the progress of changes against an agreed set of measures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- The successful candidate will be expected to travel across multiple locations.
Click 'apply now' to discuss this role in more detail.