£30 -£35,000 Full Time
This is an exciting global management accountant opportunity in Cornwall, with a growing brand operating internationally. Our client is looking for a part qualified or qualified by experience management accountant who has multi currency experience.
The position will involve:
* Preparing monthly management information, for reporting to senior management along with accurate commentary.
* Financial reporting inclusive of margins and departmental costs.
* Supervising a small team of accounting staff
* Maintaining accruals and prepayments schedules
* Preparation of quarterly VAT & TAX returns
* Financial systems work, inclusive of projects and administration
* Maintenance and management of the fixed asset register
* Implementing and reviewing expenditure budgets
* Create business strategies to reduce spend, improve profitability and recommend ways of cutting costs
To be considered for this role you must be part qualified ACCA/CIMA with experience or QBE with minimum 3 years experience in management accountant role, and have Multi-Currency experience. Knowledge of multiple accounting or ERP systems is desirable.
There are good transport links available to this location, and free parking. For more information please call Josie McKee at Butler Rose Finance Recruitment on (phone number removed) or alternatively apply with a full and relevant CV.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.