Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain.
The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £250 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for HGV / Service Delivery Drivers – Class C based at our Ditchford Site. The role involves working a 48 hour week, working 5 days out of 6 days. Working hours will be monitored in line with EU Drivers Hours rules and the WTD.
• As a HGV Driver – Class C, the duties and responsibilities will vary but will include Driving HGV vehicle to complete shop rounds.
• Operation of vehicle equipment – bin lift, tail lift, tipper body etc.
• Completion of work documentation (Driver Records + Collection Records)
• Maintain good standards of housekeeping in the vehicle
• Undertake daily vehicle check
• Safe tipping of vehicle
• Candidates should hold a full Driving licence – HGV class C essential
• Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner
• Have knowledge of vehicle tipping operations
• Have the ability to demonstrate understanding of EU Rules and WTD
• Full Driver CPC Training and CPC card
• Hold a digital tachograph driver card
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)