JOB TITLE – MFL Teacher (French & Spanish), Crofton, Wakefield
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an MFL Teacher for a forward thinking secondary school in Crofton, Wakefield.
The school is a medium size mainstream secondary school with a supportive MFL department. The school is going from strength to strength and providing CPD throughout the year.
The position is open to both NQT’s and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
• Location – Crofton, Wakefield
• Position – MFL Teacher
• Type of work – KS3 French & Spanish Teacher (1 x KS4 French class)
• Contract or position start date – June 2019
• Duration / Likely Duration – 2 terms until December 2019
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
• Full time/part time – Full time
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £120 per day
• Hours – 8:30 am – 3.30pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS or equivalent
• Food Technology teaching experience in the UK
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (We offer this free of charge)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application (If you do not have one, you can apply for one)
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team