The Office Support division of SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant for a company based in the Oakham / Rutland area.
As an Administration Assistant you will:
- Provide a shared resource administration function to the company and staff
- Ensure that services are provided in an efficient, effective and timely manner as directed by the Line Manager
Key Duties Include:
- Providing administrative and word processing services in a professional and confidential manner
- Ensuring all correspondence is handled efficiently and appropriately, maintaining good working relationships with all parties
- Ensuring equipment is effectively tracked and maintained, ordering of resources when required
- Ensuring the purchase of materials and supplies complies with set guidelines
- Implementing recording, filing and control processes.
- Responding to e-mails, letters and telephone enquiries ensuring all are dealt with in a professional and sensitive manner
- Ensure that purchasing and ordering procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Scheduling any company Vehicle MOT's, servicing, Tax and ad hoc repairs as required
- Ensuring that correct Driver Licence checks are completed and maintaining accurate driver records
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Sound organisational and planning skills and a flexible approach
- Able to provide accurate reports and maintain electronic and manual data systems
- A proven track record of dealing with enquiries, correspondence and reports dealing with complex educational and professional issues
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
The role is an immediate start working Monday to Friday office hours and will be for a fixed term maternity cover contract. This role will be paying between £16'500 and £19'000 depending on experience.