A fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our dynamic and highly successful Gloucestershire based client. The ideal candidate will be either part or fully CIMA or ACCA qualified and come with experience of delivering monthly management accounts and statutory reporting including experience of manufacturing or stock accounting.
Key responsibilities will involve:
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Managing bank and cash forecast, including weekly payment runs
• Overseeing purchase and sales ledgers and employee expenses
• Statutory submissions
• Managing credit insurance for business
• Managing trade loans
• Assisting with year-end audit and annual budget
• Line managing a Finance Assistant
• Supporting and suggesting operational improvements and efficiencies
In addition to the CIMA or ACCA qualification we’ll be looking for candidates with proven experience of delivering monthly management accounts including the submission of regular statutory reports and experience of manufacturing and stock accounting. To be successful candidate should also have excellent numeracy and good communication skills with good IT skills, particularly Excel and ideally Sageline 50. You’ll need to have great attention to detail, come with an analytical as well as commercially orientated mindset and a flexible approach.
This is a permanent and full time role on offer for a salary of between £35 – 40K pa, dependent on experience, plus great benefits and the chance to join a well-established and highly successful organization.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.