Office Manager - Edgware Road - Immediate Start - Up to £16ph LTD
Office Manager required to join a prestigious and establushed project in Edgware Road. You will be responsible for managing the office of up to 250 people and will be the go to person and first point of contact for administrative support on the project.
You will also work closely with the project director and commercial manager.
Hours are 8am to 5pm
Office is based walking distance from the closest tube / train station
This is a contract position to start immediately on Monday 13th May. It could be a one week contract but there is a potential that the role could be extended for up to one year.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Office Management & dealing with all site IT issue
* Ordering stationery and equipment
* Booking meeting rooms
* Purchaser for all office, general site & safety equipment, maintained low budget
* Ensuring the maintenance and smooth running of all office services
* Management of cleaning contractor, including cleaning audit
* Company credit card management and control of office expenditure, including budget monitoring and regular reporting as part of the Project Profit Enhancement,
* Review and approval of the completed documents.
Candidates must have good attention to details and be able to work independently, within a team and use their initiative.
Ideally candidates will have previous experience in the construction industry and be familiar with working on site / in head office dealing with projects teams inc Project Managers, engineers, Commercial teams, clients and sub contractors alike.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.