3.5t Van Driver
£ competitive salary
kff is a leading foodservice supplier committed to delivering quality food products direct to the caterer, operating throughout London, Oxfordshire and the South of England.
We currently have an immediate vacancy for a 3.5t Van Driver to join our friendly transport team in Aylesford, Kent. The Company is committed to progressing and upskilling its employees, so if a candidate is interested in training to HGV level then this could be an ideal opportunity to further their career.
Duties will include:
- Complete all deliveries to customers within the given timescales.
- Complete all daily vehicle checks and follow the correct defect reporting procedures.
- To complete documentation accurately and clearly.
- Operate the vehicle in a safe and economical manner at all times ensuring that it is maintained in a clean and tidy state.
- Effectively communicate problems and delays to all relevant parties.
- Safely loading and unloading whilst complying with the correct procedure for given location.
- Maintain a full knowledge of the Highway Code, Working Time Directive, EU Drivers Hours Regulations and vehicle operations.
- To ensure all Legal Health and Safety legislation and Operational procedures are adhered to at all times and to work within Health and Safety Guidelines at all times ensuring the safety of self and others.
- To work within other areas /departments within the company as requested by Management from time to time.
- To keep up to date with company news and instructions by reading notices and memos.
- To ensure all Personnel procedures are adhered to and completed as required.
- To maintain a positive and caring attitude towards customers whilst delivering to their premises.
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must have:
- Cat B Driving Licence.
- Good customer facing skills / polite and friendly manner
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Hospital cash plan scheme
- Benefits scheme
- Life Assurance
- Car parking