Weekend Healthcare Assistants
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? We are currently seeking Weekend Healthcare Assistants for a residential/Nursing service within the Herefordshire area. You will be working in a beautiful, therapeutic and rural location, promoting independence and supporting within the home.
Do you want a work life balance? We can offer flexible working hours to suit.
Responsibilities of Weekend Healthcare Assistants:
As part of your role as a Weekend Healthcare Assistants you will be required to:
• Provide/ assist with Personal Care and Moving and Handling
• Promote independence and empowering residents to reach their maximum potential
• Participate in activities social and educational
• Administer Medication
• Assist with personal finances
• Support residents who can demonstrate physical and verbal Challenging Behaviour
• Support residents on a 1:1 basis
• Assisting residents within their own homes on a lone working basis
Person Specification for Weekend Healthcare Assistants:
Benefits to you as a Weekend Healthcare Assistants:
• Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training
• Professional weekly rota management
• Access to free QCF's in Health and Social Care
• Opportunity to widen your skills and experience within different settings
• Dedicated, friendly, approachable local consultants with professional industry knowledge available 24/7
• Weekly pay
• Recommend a Friend incentive
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free uniform
Does this sound like you?
• DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
• 6 months experience within Health and Social Care
• Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Aged 18 years and above
• Idealistic Support Worker traits; caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Ledbury, Herefordshireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the Hereford recruitment team on (phone number removed), alternatively email your CV to