Join us as a Production Operative at our site in Chard. Earn £8.21 per hour and enjoy on-site benefits such as employee reward schemes and regular opportunities for overtime.
Staffline is recruiting for a Production Operative in Chard.
The rate of pay for this position is from £8.21 per hour.
The shifts available are:
* Monday to Thursday, 6am to 4.30pm, 7.15am to 5.45pm
* Friday to Sunday, 6am to 6pm, 7.15am to 7.15pm
* Sunday to Tuesday, 6am to 6pm, alternative Wednesday to Saturday 6am to 6pm
* Monday to Thursday 4.30pm to 12.30am, and 5.30pm to 1.30am
* Fridays, 6pm to 12.30am and 7pm to 1.30am
* Night shifts from 6pm to 6am are available on various weekdays
Your time at work
As a Production Operative, you will work to pack items and clean areas of the site. You’ll be required to lift and move items, too.
Our perfect worker
Our perfect Production Operative is always on time and has a positive attitude towards the work.
No previous experience is necessary, as you will be trained for this role.
* OnSite support from Staffline
* Canteen on site
* Free car parking
* Car parking on site
* PPE provided
* Local reward schemes (employee of the month or similar)
* Full training provided
* Temp to perm opportunity
* Opportunities for overtime
* Career progression opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.