Overall responsibility for Security Services that will provide access control to the premises ensuring that a safe and secure environment is provided for all of the visitors to the centre.
- Provide the highest level of security for all visitors and customers to the centre
- Provide a high level of customer service as a first point of contact for directions and help within the centre
- Is to have a comprehensive working knowledge of assignment instructions complete with all current amendments and temporary additions, writing of incident reports and written recording of information.
- Is to be thoroughly conversant with telephone, alarm, IT systems, CCTV and any other systems or equipment used in the course of their duties.
- Regular Patrols covering a large site
- Monitoring CCTV and raising concerns
- Is to detect and prevent any occurrences that may lead to loss by fire, flood, plant failure, theft, vandalism or any other form of crime.
- Is to detect and prevent situations that may lead to accident or personal injury and to ensure that any such situation is promptly reported
- Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates).
- A full five year checkable employment / education history
- Experience of delivering excellent Customer Service
- Previous experience in a security environment
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure