We are seeking an experienced Projects Manager to join a well-established SME family-run steel manufacturing and installations business based in Shropshire
Due to continued growth, this innovative and successful business are looking for a dynamic individual to organise and oversee the installations side of multiple projects.
You will have overall responsibility for taking multiple projects from the point the order is received through to its successful completion. You will have a positive mind set, proven leadership skills and strong ability to problem solve and make sound fast decisions that encourage growth.
Key responsibilities and duties...
- Oversees daily activity of the teams
- Promote and enforce safety in the workplace
- Manage internal and external service suppliers
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Prior experience as an Operations Manager/Project Manager/Installations Manager or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrable experience in running multiple simultaneous projects
- On the ground experience in the construction / steel / fabrication industry
- Must be able to read and interpret detailed building and fabrication drawings, an ability to draw in CAD will be a bonus.
- Must have had experience in working with/for main building contractors with an understating of and ability to run contract meetings etc…
- Formal qualification in management of H&S is desirable
- Experience in dispute resolution
- Willing to travel countrywide as/if required
- Salary of £30,000-£35,000 (Depending on experience)
- Hours: 40 hours per week (can be flexible)
- Free onsite parking
- Free snacks and coffee machine