Weekend Chef Supervisor
Weekend Chef/Supervisor: Saturday & Sunday 7.30-16.00 (16 Hours)
Are you warm, friendly and genuine? Do you enjoy working with customers? We’ve an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding catering career with us, Elior UK - a leading contract caterer.
Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there’s no better time to join.
This exciting opportunity as a Weekend Chef is based at Moy Park Anwick, Sleaford. You will be joining an enthusiastic team of Catering professionals and reporting into The Site Manager
This Weekend Chef/Supervisor position is with our Edwards & Blake brand, part of Elior UK, a leading contract caterer delivering great value to clients and customers since 1998, making food delicious, nutritious and fun! This Weekend Chef/Supervisor role is based at Moy Park Anwick
Your key responsibilities as the Weekend Chef/Supervisor will consist of:
- Proactively managing and supporting a catering team.
- Supporting and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client.
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Maintaining, and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Accountable for COSHH,Food Safety,H&S,legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
- Adhoc duties to support the catering team and services
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Weekend Chef / Supervisor include:
- Catering experience essential with chef skills
- Proven leadership ability.
- Proactive and hands on approach
- Contract catering is desirable.
- Cash handling
Why it’s great to work for us:
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £10.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days including Bank Holiday, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches
As Weekend Chef you are also eligible for Eye Care Vouchers. There is the option to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday. You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, AA breakdown cover and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
We focus on our colleagues and hold Elior Annual Awards Events, recognition schemes every month plus training and career progression through the Academy and Apprenticeship qualifications.
You can request additional leave for charity work and we provide a Colleague Support Programme for health & wellbeing support.
We foster and believe in diversity and believe a workplace free from discrimination leads to a fun, supportive environment.
Click on Apply now. All you need is an updated CV and Cover Letter, we'll do the rest.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview, please let us know.
*All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: Friday 24 May 2019
(We regret that we are unable to accept any applications after the closing date)
#teamelior #eliorcareers #eliorjobs #cateringjobs
In line with General Data Protection Regulations you can find our Privacy Notice on our website