- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Garment Technologist join a successful ladies fashion supplier to both high street retailers and grocers.
- Managing production from point of sale through to completion.
- Attending fit meetings.
- Gold seal approvals
- Ensuring garments are being produced to the required quality standard and that manufacturing is measured within tolerance.
- Critical path management.
- Building strong relationships on a professional basis.
- Arranging production, pre-production QC checks.
- Liaising with colleagues with regards to ideas and changes that can be made to improve the garment.
- Liaising with Factories and high street stores resolving any issues which may arise.
- Strike off approvals, lab dips and fabric testing.
- Production and scheduling planning and price negotiation.
- Working to budgets and maintaining/improving targets.
- Overseeing inbound and outbound activities.
- Compiling reports and customer invoicing.
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role – minimum 5 years experience.
- Must have worked with ladies woven products.
- Must have worked with and supplied to retailers such as Next, Asda or Sainsburys.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work with a methodical, no-nonsense approach.
- Proven work experience of improving quality standards and business relationships.
- Working knowledge of critical paths.
- Experience of strike off approvals, lab dips and fabric testing.
- Maintaining supplier relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fully computer literate.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.