Teaching assistant required in Hull ASAP!
SAAF Education are rapidly growing to become one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in the region.
We are looking for a teaching assitant to cover the remainder of the term at one of our client schools in Hull. The role requires a qualified teaching assistant to work predominantly as a 1:1 with a y2 pupil with complex needs, for 1 academic year.
If you are a Primary School teaching assistant in Hull looking for a new challenge, then please get in touch as soon as possible!!
Benefits of working for SAAF Supply:
- We offer you a wide range of opportunities to work in a variety of educational settings including: Mainstream Primary and Secondary schools and academies, pupil referral units (PRU), special educational needs (SEN) and alternative provision (AP).
- We offer regular professional development opportunities through workshops and lesson observations including support and guidance around:
- Basic awareness of child protection and safeguarding
- Effective behaviour management approaches
- Special educational needs and disabilities advice
- Introduction to effective lesson planning
- Assessments for learning overview (AFL)
- Effective questioning techniques
- School performance measures
- We take safeguarding very seriously. To become part of our team you’ll need to have a clear enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) certificate before we can offer you a position.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible.