If you are looking for a career in a rapidly growing business, we are now recruiting for a talented Management Accountant to join our Head Office Finance team in Walsall.
You will be responsible for contributing to the monthly management accounts process and production of P&Ls and balance sheet reconciliations across the business.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- AAT Qualified
- Have excellent IT and Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Proactive and positive can do attitude
The role requires a self-starter that can manage their own workload and prioritise tasks to suit business needs.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
* Complete assigned tasks that contribute to the monthly management accounts process within the necessary time frame
* Production of monthly management accounts, including liaison with relevant managers to resolve any queries
* Preparation of business P&L's
* Preparation of variance analysis and supporting commentary.
* Balance sheet reconciliations, investigation and resolution of discrepancies
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial reporting to provide clarity on profitability
* Offer suggestions for improvements to the Management Accounts Process
* Contribute to the monthly forecasting process
* Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
* To prepare periodical tax returns (VAT, PAYE, NI)
* Production of intercompany reconciliations
* Assist with preparation of year-end audit file
* Liaison with auditors during year-end audit
* Ad hoc financial analysis
Person profile required:
* Must be AAT Qualified
* Must have Intermediate to advanced excel skills (advanced preferable)
* Professional approach to work
* Excellent communication skills both internal and external
* Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
* Ability to manage conflicting deadlines
* Proactive and positive 'can do' attitude
* Ability to act on own initiative