Electrician required for our client, who are an electrical engineering and contracting company provide the Installation, Maintenance and Fault Finding of industrial electrical equipment on both a local and national basis. They are currently seeking a trained Electrician due to continued expansion of their team within West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of different installation methods in an industrial environment, electrical testing and reactive fault finding. Electrician’s must be 17th or 18th edition qualified and apprentice trained engineers holding CompEx (phone number removed) would be seen as advantageous but not compulsory.
Electrician Position Overview
Electrician required for an electrical engineering and contracting company based in the West Yorkshire area, to carry out a variety of work across environments.
Electrician Position Requirements
* Apprentice time served fully qualified electrician (NVQ level 3)
* 17th/18th Edition City & Guilds
* City & Guilds 2330, 2360 or equivalent.
* City & Guilds 2391 or 2395 qualification with proven experience in periodic inspection and testing
* Situated within West Yorkshire
* Full driving licence
Electrician Position Remuneration
* Salary per hour £15.00 dependant on experience.
* 5 hours per week Monday to Friday, then Over time at an increased rate
* 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
* Van and fuel card provided
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.