Tradewind Recruitment are currently searching for a full-time receptionist ready to start work at the end of May. This role has the potential to last up until the end of the year and has very convenient working hours. Working hours would be 8:00AM – 4:00PM Monday-Thursday and 8:00AM – 3:30PM Friday.
The school recruiting is based in North Lincolnshire and requires a bubbly, resourceful candidate who is experienced when working in an office setting. They must have the ability to work as part of a team and must obtain a DBS that is on the update service.
As part of this role you will be expected to greet visitors, answer phone calls, provide necessary information to parents and carers and keep certain records up to date. The location of this school is very accessible and free parking is available to those who work there. Pay is negotiable and can range between £60 - £80 per day.
In return the school offers:
• The opportunity to work alongside inspirational professionals
• The chance to work in a warm, welcoming schools
• Provide comfortable facilities and appropriate training on aspects of the job role.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Receptionist role you will need to:
• Hold a DBS on the update service
• Have experience working in an office environment
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as school receptionist in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Alex Batemn on (phone number removed)/
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.